Workshop in Progress!

Workshop in Progress!
Pay attention now Ladies....

Friday 26 November 2010

Chocolat au Parissienne

Hi stampers (bloggers) oooo get me, im learning very slowly. Anyway im on tv on tue create x craft at 11 i think, and guess what the new set is mmmmmm chocolate well you can imagine what its like crafting with choccy stamps.  You get mighty cravings lol. We came back from Paris on tue so im still inspired by all things french and had to incorporate it into the chocolate set.  So here is a card i've just finished made using the new set and krystaltips alpha and a stamp i picked up in Paris i glazed the letters after stamping over them with the chocolate stamps.  It looks good enough to eat mmm.

3 comments:

  1. Well now im just hungry! The card looks great Aly,i will have to add the choc's to my D4th collection.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - but now I need to eat chocolate!!! I use the large alphabet and krystaltips stamps a lot, they are so useful.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these stamps which are now top of my Christmas wish list.....I'm hoping :), & what a great c&c show. Thanks Aly. Please tell me......where is the box demo you mentioned today on c&c please?
    Pippa x

    ReplyDelete